March 25, 2017, from 10 am – 4 pm
Babies in Bloom Birth Center & Boutique
1948 Via Centre in Vista
BabyFest is an expo designed to bring the latest in products, services and information
to new and expectant parents and families in San Diego and surrounding areas.
In addition to over 50 booths, planned activities and speakers include:
Expert Panel Discussions by birth & baby professionals,
Hands-on Demonstrations – cloth diapering, babywearing, Raffle Prize Giveaways and more!
Brought to you by:
Schedule of Events:
- 10:00 am – BabyFest begins – all exhibitor booths open!
- 11:00-11:30 am – “Babywearing Basics” – Babywearing is beneficial for both you and your child for many reasons – including bonding, convenience and safety. Join Ali & Karen, our certified babywearing educators, to learn about the different types of carriers and which might be a good fit for your family.
- 12:00-12:45 pm – “Getting Started With Cloth Diapers” – Join Jennifer Aprea from Spray Pal, get your cloth diapering questions answered and learn how to #makeclothmainstream
- 1:00-1:45 pm – “Meet the Midwives” – Did you know that you can have a midwife attended birth at home, in a birth center or in a hospital? Meet local midwives and find out how they can help you have the birth your desire, wherever you want.
- 2:00-2:30 pm – “Car Seat Basics” – A car seat is one of the best ways you can protect your child while traveling, but searching for the right one isn’t an easy task. Katie, our CPST, will share some great information and answer your questions.
- 3:00-3:45 pm – “GroovaRoo” – Geared for those new to Babywearing Dance. We’ll do fun, easy dances with a emphasis on creating a safe, sacred and soulful dance experience for you and your baby!
- 4:00 pm – BabyFest closes; drawing of all raffle prize winners (do not need to be present to win)