Babies in Bloom is proud to have available high-quality rentals for new parents to support their infant’s development.
We have hospital-grade breastpumps which are much faster than what you can find in a store, and infant scales to measure your wee one’s growth.To rent our supplies, contact us, stop by the store, or call 760-940-2229.
Breast pump rentals are $20/week or $75/4 weeks. Additional discounts are also available with longer contracts
.Scale Rentals are $25/week.
Symphony Breastpump Rentals
Our breastpump is unique in how it mimics baby’s natural breastfeeding rhythm, giving you more milk, faster. The Medela pump follows this 2 phase rhythm:
Stimulation Phase – when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to start milk flowing.
Expression Phase – after milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster
Features & Benefits:
- 2-Phase Expression® technology: designed to mimic a baby’s natural nursing rhythm.
- Convenient: single or double pumping.
- Two separate, independent membrane units: allows switching between single and double pumping by simply applying or removing the second collection kit to the breast.
- Let-down button: moms can easily return to stimulation by pressing the let-down button.
- Initiate and maintain milk supply: if direct breastfeeding is not possible, collect breastmilk at work or during other absences from the baby.
- Hospital grade: the pump’s kit is separate from the pumping mechanism and protected from overflow by a specially designed membrane.
Weight Checks and Scale Rentals
Are you concerned that your baby is not getting enough breastmilk? Would you like to see how your baby is growing? Stop by Babies in Bloom and weigh your baby on our professional scale (at no charge!).
Our Medela BabyWeigh II scales may also be rented for home use.
This scale can be used to measure milk intake by weighing baby just before and just after breastfeeding. The difference between these two weights equals breastmilk intake. Ideal for both professional and home use.
Features & Benefits:
- Accurately measures breastmilk intake to 0.1 oz in infants up to 44 lbs lbs.
- Lightweight and portable
- Convenient push-button weight measurement and easy to read LCD display
- Automatically compensates for a moving baby
- Zero button compensates for blanket weight
- Weights in grams or pounds/ounces
- Detachable tray for easy cleaning
To rent our supplies, contact us, stop by the store, or call 760-940-2229.